This short guide will help you to connect Fronter with Jira.
It's simple and will make it possible for you to directly export feedbacks and comments from the canvas to Jira.
This integration requires you to have a Fronter.io account, that you can create over here. It will also only work if you have a Jira account, if you do not have one yet, you can create one here.
Step 1 – Get your Jira API
Log to your Jira account
Create an API token from your Atlassian account:
- Log in to https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens.
- Click Create an API token.
- From the dialog that appears, enter a memorable and concise Label for your token and click Create.
Click Copy to clipboard.
Step 2 – Past Jira API
After you have been logged into your Fronter account.
- Go to Integration in the menu bar on your left.
- When it is done, just switch ON the Jira integration, a pop-up will show up then input your Jira API, Workspace and email or username. Click Connect.
Then start to export the feedbacks and comments on your canvas to your Jira Workspace.
Here’s how to export.