This short guide will help you to connect Fronter with Plutio.
It's simple and will make it possible for you to directly export feedbacks and comments from the canvas to Plutio.
This integration requires you to have a Fronter.io account, that you can create over here. It will also only work if you have a Plutio account, if you do not have one yet, you can create one here.
Step 1 – Get your Plutio API
Create a connection from your Plutio account:
- Log in to Plutio account and go to Settings
- Click on API Manager then Create a connection.
- From the dialog that appears.
Step 2 – Past Plutio API
After you have been logged into your Fronter account.
- Go to Integration in the menu bar on your left.
- When it is done, just switch ON the Plutio integration, a pop-up will show up then input your Domaine name, Plutio Client ID and Plutio Client Secret. Click Connect.
Then start to export the feedbacks and comments on your canvas to your Plutio Workspace.
Here’s how to export.